Bed bugs are making a comeback in Greenville, Winterville, NC, area big-time, and can be found just about anywhere. Hotels, schools, day cares, rental properties, No one really knows why bed bugs have returned, but these little bugs are determined to stick around. Although bed bugs are tiny they can cause major headaches because they’re so difficult to find.
Bed bugs hide in crack and crevices just about any where: Electrical outlets, door frames, edges of rugs, bed frames, on clothes & toys, books, on curtains, and even deep inside couches and chairs.
Travel tips for bed bugs – EPA traveling tips (Click here)
Bed Bug Treatment | Control
The longer a bed bug infestation is left untreated, the more difficult it will be to control or eradicate; so call D & D Pest Control Co at (252)752-9141 at the first signs of bed bugs.
Professional bed bug treatment requires well trained pest control technicians and a pest control plan including the following steps:
- Detailed inspection.
- Consultation to help find bed bug infestation source
- Our Treatment kills bed bugs and their eggs
- We use patent technology Scientifically formulated to kill Pyrethroid-resistant Bed Bug Strains.
- Our Residual Treatment will Kill bed bugs for up to 4 weeks or 30 days.
- Low odor
- No visible residue / Non-staining
For more information about bed bugs (click here)
Facts about Bed Bugs:
- Adult bed bugs can survive one year or longer without feeding.
- Bed Bugs can survive in unheated houses & buildings.
- Bed Bugs feed at night, they are nocturnal.
- Bed Bugs are hitchhikers, attach themselves to clothing, or backpacks brought into your house.
- Bed Bug resistance to pesticides has increased significantly, treatment will require a combination of pesticide‘s to control & Eradicate.
- The sole food source for Bed Bugs is blood.
- Natural predator of bed bugs include: Roaches, Ants, Spiders.
[contact-form-7 id=”41″ title=”Contact Form”]